- 100g Root One Penne
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 teaspoon Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Medium White Onion
- 1 Red Chilli - adjust quantity depending on how spicy you like it!
- Handful of fresh Rocket
Turn up the heat...
- Finely dice the onion, garlic and chilli. Add the onion to a pan with the olive oil over a medium/low heat and sweat for 5 minutes and then add the garlic and chilli and turn the heat up to high and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes & miso paste and turn the heat down to a simmer.
- Bring a pot of at least 1ltr of salted water to the boil and cook for the pasta for 6-7 minutes or until al dente - reserve some of the cooking water!
- Strain and rinse the pasta and add to the pan with the tomatoes along with a splash of the past water. Mix well, season to taste and serve with a side of rocket.